NHMA Value of membership:
- We represent the interests of our members by having an extensive network and knowledge of manufacturing in the state of Connecticut.
- We facilitate opportunities for our members to network with their peers at industry focused meetings and events.
- We provide valuable workforce enhancement networking as a partner with many educational centers of excellence.
- We are not only an advocate of manufacturing to the community; we also provide an effective means of communication between our members and government.
The following requirements and guidelines are used by the NHMA Membership Committee to process applications for membership. A PDF printable Membership Application is available below.
- The Association’s goal is to attain and maintain a composition ratio of at least 2/3 manufacturing members and 1/3 non-manufacturing members.
- Member classification will be determined by their primary SIC code.
- There is no restriction on location of member companies.
- Non-manufacturing members are expected to help foster an educational environment. Direct selling of products or services to the manufacturing members by non-manufacturers is strongly discouraged.
- Non-members who wish to attend a regular Association meeting can attend as a guest.
- Applicant review and approval is the responsibility of the Association Membership Committee, with oversight from Board of Directors.
- Meeting notices are sent out via e-mail. All members are strongly encouraged to ensure that the Association has correct e-mail addresses.
For additional information contact:
Jamison Scott, Executive Director
New Haven Manufacturers Association
- Provide a forum where area manufacturers can get together in the spirit of information exchange and cooperation
- Provide networking opportunities for executives of a diverse group of area business
- Educate our members and provide relevant information through selected speakers during Association meetings
- Bring critical issues to our State legislature and Local Governments through our lobbying alliance with the Connecticut Association of Smaller Manufacturers.
- Promote manufacturing growth and opportunities for Manufacturing companies in New Haven County