The following requirements and guidelines are used by the NHMA Membership Committee to process applications for membership.
- Completed application form
- Check for full annual dues amount - included with application form
- Applicants with a non-manufacturing SIC code are required to recruit and submit with their application two additional completed membership applications for companies with a Manufacturing SIC code
- Membership Committee approval of the application
- The Association’s goal is to attain and maintain a composition ratio of at least 2/3 manufacturing members and 1/3 non-manufacturing members
- Member classification will be determined by their primary SIC code
- There is no restriction on location of member companies
- Non-manufacturing members are expected to help foster an educational environment. Direct selling of products or services to the manufacturing members by non-manufacturers is strongly discouraged
- Non-members who wish to attend a regular Association meeting must be invited as a guest of a current member. The member must also be present to introduce the guest to the other attendees.
- Applicant review and approval is the responsibility solely of the Association membership committee.
- Meeting notices are sent out via e-mail. All members are strongly encouraged to ensure that the Association has correct e-mail addresses.